Chilli Paneer Recipe -Indo Chinese
Chilli Paneer Recipe is a popular Indo Chinese dish which is quick to make. Try this recipe at home rather than ordering from a restaurant to avoid MSG. Chilli Paneer recipe can be a great party food.
Chilli Paneer Recipe is a classic Indo Chinese dish that is inspired with the asian sauces using indian ingredients. By using paneer and thai red chillies, this dish gets a perfect kick in terms of hotness. It makes a great appetizer for parties and very easy to make as well.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Appetiser recipes such as
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , sliced
- 1/4 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , sliced
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ginger , finely chopped
- 2 Thai Red chilli (Birds Eye Chilli) , slit
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil
- Salt , to taste
How to make Chilli Paneer Recipe -Indo Chinese
To begin making Chilli Paneer Recipe, mix corn flour with ¼ cup of water. Stir in the soya sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce and salt into the corn flour mixture.
Heat oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat; add garlic, ginger, thai red chillies, spring onions and stir fry for a few seconds. Add in the bell peppers and sauce on medium heat until tender.
Once the peppers are tender, stir in the corn flour mixture to the above and cook for a few minutes until the chilli sauce thickens.
At this stage stir in the paneer cubes, turn the heat to high and saute for a few minutes until well combined with the sauce.
Garnish the chilli paneer with spring onion leaves and extra green chillies if you like it spicy.