Dairyfree Balsamic Strawberry Ice-cream Recipe
Balsamic and strawberries goes so well with one another and brings a unique flavour to this dairy-free ice cream. Make this simple no churn freezer ice cream in a few simple steps and enjoy a dairy free dessert that gets its creaminess from cashews. Serve this on top of pancakes or waffles or enjoy it on its own.
Serve Dairy free Balsamic Strawberry Ice-cream as a dessert after a delicious dinner of Paneer Pav Bhaji.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Ice-cream recipes such as
- Kesar Pista Mango Icecream Recipe
- No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Homemade Mango Ice-cream Recipe
- 700 grams Strawberries , chopped
- 1-1/4 cup Cashew nuts , soaked for 6 hours
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2+1/2 cup Maple syrup , (honey can also be used if not vegan)
- pinch Salt
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour , or arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Coconut milk , thick, or coconut yogurt
How to make Dairyfree Balsamic Strawberry Ice-cream Recipe
To begin making the Dairyfree Balsamic Strawberry Ice-cream recipe, in a bowl add balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup of honey and arrowroot powder and whisk until combined without any lumps.
Combine this mixture and chopped strawberries in a saucepan and cook until mushy and bubbly, for approximately 8 minutes. Let it cool completely.
Drain the cashews to remove excess water.
In a blender add drained cashews, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pinch of salt, 1 cup coconut yogurt and the cooled strawberry mixture and blend until completely smooth. This can be done in batches.
Pour this into a container and cover it with a cling wrap and chill overnight.
Set it out on the bench top for about 5 minutes and scoop it out to serve. Serve Dairy free Balsamic Strawberry Ice-cream as a dessert after a delicious dinner of Paneer Pav Bhaji.