Sukhe Chole Recipe - Dry Masala Chickpeas
Sukhe Chole, a healthy high protein dish that is very easy to make and gets ready in no time. You can also pack it in your Lunch Box.
This Sukhe Chole is a simple high protein recipe without onion and garlic. It has some taste of ginger paste and some dry spices which we use in our everyday cooking. You can enjoy this Sukhe Chole with Puri or with Paratha. It is healthy and very easy to make. A High protein dish that gets ready in no time.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Chickpea Recipes for your everyday meals:
- 1 cup Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas) , soaked overnight and boiled
- Cooking oil , as required
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger , paste
- 2 teaspoon Chana Masala Powder
- 2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 2 teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- Salt , to taste
How to make Sukhe Chole Recipe - Dry Masala Chickpeas
To begin making the Sukhe Chole Recipe, cook the Chole Chana in a pressure cooker with salt and water for 3 whistles until they are soft. Drain and keep aside.
Heat the oil in a wok/kadai, add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add ginger paste and cook for seconds.
Add the chole masala, red chilli powder, amchur powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin seed powder and salt and saute for about a minute.
After a minute, add the chana and mix well. Cook Sukhe Chole for another 2 minutes. Once done, switch off the gas and add chopped coriander leaves. Garnish Sukhe Chole with some ginger julienne.