Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad Recipe
A salad that is loaded with vegetables like cherry tomatoes, english cucumber and onions. The pasta is then tossed with a citrusy lemon dressing which has lemon zest, sugar and apple cider vinegar to balance the flavour. The pasta can be served as a starter to your main courses.
Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad is quick to put together salad with loads of fresh bursting flavors. The variety of greens and herbs added make this salad a good choice for a light weekday lunch as well. The homemade lemon vinaigrette dressing for the salad give the desired citrus note to the salad.
Serve Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad along with Kale And Leeks Frittata Recipe for a weekday dinner.
Other recipes that you can try are:
- 2 cups Conchiglie Pasta , boiled
- 1 English Cucumber , diced
- 6 - 8 Cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1 Red onion , thinly sliced
- Few sprig Basil leaves , roughly torn
- Few sprig Purple Basil , torn
- Salt and Pepper , to taste Ingredients for the lemon vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon zest , of one lemon
- Lemon juice , of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon Sugar , to taste
- Few sprig Parsley leaves , finely chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic , minced
How to make Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad Recipe
To begin making the Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad Recipe, we will first make the vinaigrette dressing.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime zest, juice, and sugar in a small bowl. Add parsley and minced garlic, whisk and set aside.
Add all the salad vegetables in a large salad mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss the salad in the dressing. Check the salt and seasoning and adjust to suit your taste.
Serve Farm Fresh Vegetarian Pasta Salad along with Roasted Vegetable Lasagna With Ricotta for a weekday dinner.