Fig, Ricotta And Honey Salad Recipe With Pine Nuts
The Fig, Ricotta And Honey Salad With Pine Nuts is a delicious and wholesome salad packed with the goodness of fresh figs and pine nuts. Figs are lusciously sweet, chewy, smooth in taste with the crunchiness of seeds. They help lower blood pressure and are a good source of dietary fibre. Crunchy toasted pine nuts, fragrant fresh figs topped with dollops of ricotta create a symphony of flavors with each bite.
Other recipes that you can try are:
- Moong Sprouts Salad with Grated Carrots and Coriander
- Papaya Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe with Roasted Peanuts
- Barley Salad With Mint, Cucumber & Olives
- 6 - 8 Fresh Figs , cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoon Ricotta Cheese , or any other soft cheese
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Walnuts , or pine nuts
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
How to make Fig, Ricotta And Honey Salad Recipe With Pine Nuts
To begin making the Fig, Ricotta And Honey Salad With Pine Nuts we will first wash, pat dry and cut the figs into wedges or chop into bite-size pieces.
Next dry roast the pine nuts in the cast-iron skillet over medium heat for few seconds. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Now in a salad mixing bowl add the figs and the crumbled ricotta cheese or any other soft cheese you prefer.
In a small bowl whisk together honey, olive oil, salt and pepper for few seconds till combined well. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Toss gently to combine.
Sprinkle roasted pine nuts over the salad.