Fresh Garden Salad Recipe
Fresh garden salad is a recipe which resemble to a spring garden-blooming with flowers, green plants & fresh grass. So let’s follow the season & bring it to our kitchen. I always enjoy eating fresh made colorful salad, hope you all will enjoy it too.
If you like making fresh salads, then you can try a few of the recipes below as well
For Garden Salad
- 100 grams Iceberg lettuce , whole leaf
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1 Cucumber , finely chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , steeamed
- 4 Green olives , finely chopped Method for dressing
- 2 tablespoons Classic Mayonnaise (With Egg)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Thyme leaves , dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Salt , to taste
How to make Fresh Garden Salad Recipe
To begin making the Fresh Garden Salad Recipe, on small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until blended.
Wash & cut lettuce leaves into equal half, allow it to dry.
Toss salad ingredients in large bowl; drizzle with dressing. In a serving plate, take lettuce leaves; place the prepared salad right at the center of the leaves.
Serve the Fresh Garden Salad chilled for as a side dish for dinners.
To wash the lettuce leaves, soak them for a minute in cold water; drain & repeat this procedure of soaking the leaves.
Drain them well & make sure before making salad your leaves are dry enough, so that the dressing stays on it.