Fresh Garden Salad Recipe
Fresh garden salad is a recipe which resemble to a spring garden-blooming with flowers, green plants & fresh grass. So let’s follow the season & bring it to our kitchen. I always enjoy eating fresh made colorful salad, hope you all will enjoy it too.
If you like making fresh salads, then you can try a few of the recipes below as well
For Garden Salad
- 100 grams Iceberg lettuce , whole leaf
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1 Cucumber , finely chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , steeamed
- 4 Green olives , finely chopped Method for dressing
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Thyme leaves , dried
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Salt , to taste
How to make Fresh Garden Salad Recipe
To begin making the Fresh Garden Salad Recipe, on small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until blended.
Wash & cut lettuce leaves into equal half, allow it to dry.
Toss salad ingredients in large bowl; drizzle with dressing. In a serving plate, take lettuce leaves; place the prepared salad right at the center of the leaves.
Serve the Fresh Garden Salad chilled for as a side dish for dinners.
To wash the lettuce leaves, soak them for a minute in cold water; drain & repeat this procedure of soaking the leaves.
Drain them well & make sure before making salad your leaves are dry enough, so that the dressing stays on it.
Right from her grandparents to her parents & now her, simply love cooking. Being a passionate cook, Seema's kitchen turned into a lab where she experimented with different ingredients, giving a twist with fusion of enormous cuisines. Soon she realized this idle curiosity of hers made me cook so many recipes. She decided to put my talent to use, and this is how she started food blogging. Visit her blog http://www.seemaskitchen.com/ to know more.