Ginger Garlic Tofu Curry Recipe
Ginger Garlic Tofu Curry Recipe is a creamy coconut based curry with an Indian touch of turmeric powder and garam masala. This recipe is a perfect dish for your weekend dinners with your friends or family.
Serve Ginger Garlic Tofu Curry Recipe along with Steamed rice or Pudina Tawa Paratha for a weekday lunch or dinner.
- 150 grams Tofu , cubed
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3 Garlic , crushed
- 1 Carrot (Gajjar) , chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , whites, chopped
- 1/4 cup Spring Onion Greens , chopped
- 2 Green Chillies , chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Black pepper powder , according to your taste
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)
- Salt , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Corn flour , dissolved in 2 tablespoon water
How to make Ginger Garlic Tofu Curry Recipe
To begin making Ginger Garlic Tofu curry, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add crushed ginger and garlic and cook it till it turns golden brown.
Once it is done, add chopped spring onion whites, greens and chilies into the pan. Stir it well.
Add chopped carrot and mix it properly. Add turmeric powder, tomato chili sauce and pepper powder. make sure everything is mixed properly.
Add soya sauce, vegetable stock and coconut milk and stir everything nicely. Cover the pan and cook it for about 10 minutes. Add tofu cubes and salt according to your taste. Let it cook for about 10 minutes more.
Add corn flour dissolved water and cook for another 2 minutes. Switch off the heat and transfer it to a serving bowl.