Ginger Walnut Chutney
Creamy and nutty flavoured chutney made with walnut with a slight hint of strong ginger flavour.
Ginger Walnut Chutney is an amazing combination of ginger with walnuts, that is simply delicious. If you are looking for perfect tangy spicy chutney, the Ginger Walnut Chutney recipe is the one. Savor it with Idli's, Dosas, Dhokla's, spread it over a bread, a roll or just mix it with some hot rice and have some chutney rice.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Chutney Recipes such as :
- 200 grams Ginger , finely chopped
- 50 grams Walnuts , roasted (make sure it is not old and bitter )
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Seeds , roasted
- 2 tablespoons Methi Seeds (Fenugreek Seeds) , roasted
- 2 tablespoons Cumin seeds (Jeera) , roasted
- 2 tablespoons Whole Black Peppercorns , roasted
- 2 inch Tamarind
- 1/4 cup Jaggery
- 10 Curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- Salt , to taste
How to make Ginger Walnut Chutney
To begin making the Ginger Walnut Chutney Recipe, as mentioned in the ingredients; dry roast the ones that are mentioned above and allow them to cool.
Once cooled, grind all the ingredients together in a blender to make the Ginger Walnut Chutney. Check for salt levels and adjust to suit your taste.
Serve the Ginger Walnut Chutney with Idli's, Dosas, Dhokla's or just mix it with hot steamed rice.