Halloween Cup Cakes Recipe Topped With Chocolate Ganache
Halloween Cup cakes are made from fresh pumpkin puree, spiced with a dash of nutmeg and topped with fresh chocolate ganache makes this cup cake truly delicious and a winner at every party. Top it with your favorite sprinkles or chocolate chips and children love it too.
If you like this recipe, here are more cup cake recipes to try
- 1-1/2 cups Pumpkin puree , 1 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 3/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1-1/2 cups Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar)
- 1-1/2 cups All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1-1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Whole Almonds (Badam) , or walnuts-chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Chocolate ganache , 1 recipe
How to make Halloween Cup Cakes Recipe Topped With Chocolate Ganache
To begin making the Halloween Cup Cakes topped with Chocolate Ganache, preheat the oven to 180 C.
Combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, canola oil in a stand mixer or large bowl and beat until fluffy and well combined.
Gradually beat the milk, baking powder, nutmeg powder, salt and flour until well combined. Finally fold in the walnut or almonds
Spoon into prepared cupcake trays and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool the Halloween cupcakes completely and then using a palate knife or the back of a spoon spread the chocolate ganache on top of the muffins and allow it trickle down to get a eerie look.