Hare Chane Ka Kebab Recipe
A healthy kebab recipe
Hare Chane ka Kebab, a protein rich and healthy kebab recipe to serve with your evening cup of chai. These kebab make a perfect appetizer or evening snacks. Hara Channa can be replaced by Kabuli Channa or Rajma. For more nutritional benefits, try adding vegetables like carrot, beans, peas or paneer.
If you like this recipe you can also try other tea time snacks such as
- 1 cup Hara Chana , soaked overnight in water
- 1/2 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 2 Green Chillies , chopped
- 2 tablespoon Mango (Raw) , grated
- 3 tablespoons Spinach , chopped
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- 1/4 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
- Salt , to taste
How to make Hare Chane Ka Kebab Recipe
To begin with Hare Chane Ka Kebab, pressure cook green channa with enough water till the cooker releases 4-5 whistles.
Remove from the heat and drain the water completely. Reserve the water for later use. You can use the water to prepare any curry.
Combine all the ingredients except besan and blend together with cooked channa to coarse paste. Add a little water if needed.
Transfer the paste to a bowl. Add 1 or 2 tablespoons besan and knead to smooth dough.
Close it and keep aside for an hour. You can either deep fry, shallow fry or bake these kebab.
Make small patties of the dough and shallow fry them in a wide pan with little oil. Cook till it turns golden brown on both the sides.