Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi Recipe
A must try mouthwatering simple side for your roti . This Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi Recipe has great flavour of the kasuri methi mixed with soft paneer.
Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi Recipe is a delicious combination of creamy cottage cheese tossed with dried fenugreek leaves or methi leaves. The addition of onion and tomatoes to the fenugreek leaves imparts a unique aroma to the recipe. Toss in a few basic ingredients in your kitchen with paneer and tomato and enjoy a delicious weeknight dinner with Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi Recipe.
Look out for more sabzi recipes for a weeknight dinner here
- 1 cup Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , cubed
- 2 Onions , finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 2 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 2-1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoons Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- Salt , to taste
- Sunflower Oil , as required
How to make Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi Recipe
To begin making Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi Recipe, in a non-stick stir fry pan, add cooking oil and heat it over medium heat.
Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
Then add finely chopped onion and saute till they become transparent; Add tomatoes and cook until they become soft and mushy.
Add the masala powders, red chilli powder, garam masala and saute for a minute.
Crush methi leaves with your hand and stir them well into the pan .
Add required amount of salt.
Add the paneer pieces to the spicy mixture in the pan.
Combine Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi them well and simmer for about 3 - 4 minutes. Do not saute often after adding paneer, as the paneer pieces may break and crumble.
Switch off the flame and add garnish Kasuri Methi Paneer Sabzi with chopped coriander leaves.