Kesar Elaichi Lassi Recipe
Kesar Elaichi Lassi is a delicious Cardamom & Saffron Yogurt Drink which you can serve with your meals or to your guests. This is a delicious drink which will surely win everyones heart.
Kesar Elaichi Lassi is a classic Cardamom & Saffron Yogurt Drink that is refreshing for the hot summers. This delicious lassi is a natural coolant for the summers and packed with the goodness of yogurt.
Íf you like this recipe, you can try other Lassi Recipes, which you can have along with your meals:
- 2 cups Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) , chilled
- 1 pinch Saffron strands
- 3 tablespoon Honey , to taste
- 6 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds , ground to make a coarse powder
- 1 tablespoon Whole Almonds (Badam) , slivered for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Pistachios , slivered for garnish
How to make Kesar Elaichi Lassi Recipe
Check the sweetness and adjust the honey to suit your taste. You can also add some water or more yogurt to adjust the thickness of the lassi. Most often lassis are made thick, but it is a personal preference.
Pour the Kesar Elaichi Lassi in the serving glasses, garnish with the pistachio and almond slivers.