Lavender Lemonade Cooler Recipe
A refreshing summer drink
Lavender Lemonade Cooler makes a perfect summer drink to refresh the taste buds. Lavender has a personality, inspires people to tap into their creative self. It is beautiful, gentle, fragrant aromatic herb that relieves stress and has calming properties. Lavender is widely used in essential oils, teas and gourmet cooking. Lavender Lemonade is a great recipe to include this magical herb during summers in the drink. The flavours of lavender along with lemonade made this a delicious drink.
Serve Lavender Lemonade Cooler during the hot summer evening or for the summer drinks party.
Other recipes that you can try are:
Ingredients for the Lavender Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lavender Flowers , dried or freshly picked, handful Ingredients for the Lavender Lemonade
- Lemon juice , from 3 lemons
- Salt , to taste
- Sugar , to taste
- 3 - 4 cups Water
- Few Ice cubes
How to make Lavender Lemonade Cooler Recipe
To begin making the Lavender Lemonade Recipe, we will first make the Lavender Syrup. For that bring water to a boil over high heat in a saucepan. Once the water begins to boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, add the sugar and lavender. Stir the syrup occasionally while it is simmering.
- Once the sugar is dissolved completely and lavender is infused in the water, turn off the heat. Strain the syrup using a sieve and allow the Lavender Syrup to cool completely. You can also store the Lavender Syrup in the refrigerator and use it as and when required.
- To prepare the Lavender Lemonade Cooler, in a large jug, combine the juice of 3 lemons, water and half of the reserved lavender syrup or to taste. Stir to combine.
- Season the Lemonade with salt and sugar to taste. You can keep the lemonade in the fridge to chill before serving.
- To serve the Lavender Lemonade, add ice cubes in each of the serving glasses. Pour lemonade over the ice cubes and serve chilled for the summers.
"I must have been born with a ladle in my hand because when I’m free I love to cook". Vanita has a full time job, that is not related to food, and the only time she gets to cook is during weekends. She loved to experiment with various cuisines and very very comfortable when it comes to various cuisines of the world. And with a family who loves to eat what she cooks, the passion for cooking becomes more enriching and meaningful. She is also extremely passionate about baking and likes to keep it traditional and simple. What more - Pots, Pans and Fresh Ingredients are her babies.