Macaroni Chaat Recipe
Pretty to look at, easy to eat, yummy to taste. this macaroni chaat recipe is a perfect appetizer for any occasion.
Macaroni chaat is a simple, easy and one of the most super hit kid friendly dish. It's as simple as tossing together few ingredients and voila, you are left with a lip smacking Macroni chaat. Pretty to look at, easy to eat, yummy to taste. this macaroni chaat recipe is a perfect appetizer for any occasion. It can’t get better than this! Not only for kids, you can even make this fusion recipe for your tea parties and believe us the guests will be surprised to taste this dish.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Fusion recipes such as
- 1 cup Macaroni pasta , cooked
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Sweet corn , steamed
- 2 tablespoons Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , or Spicy Peanuts/Congress Kadlekayi
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1 tablespoon Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind)
- Lemon juice , to taste
- Salt , to taste To garnish
- Sev , Fine one
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
How to make Macaroni Chaat Recipe
To begin making the Macaroni Chaat recipe, in a large mixing bowl take cooked macaroni.
Add onion, tomato, corn, coriander leaves, spicy peanuts, date tamarind chutney, green chutney, chat masala, red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well such that everything is combined
Mix everything well and adjust the spices accordingly. Transfer Macroni chaat to a serving plate. Garnish with little fine sev and serve.
Hi , I am Smitha - the face behind the blog " Cook With Smile " . An ex Engineer turned to blogger , food stylist and amateur photographer through passion . My blog is my journal , my space to pen down some food related memories .i always believe in homemade food created with love is the best way for a healthy lifestyle .