A stuffed paratha is quite filling and keeps you satiated for a long time. Make a filling of your favourite vegetables, use multigrain flour or millet flour to make your parathas more interesting.
Seasonal fruits served along can be eaten along with a meal or eat it as a mid morning snack between breakfast and lunch.
Without much preparation, dive right in to pack this lunch box today.
A delicious paratha stuffed with a healthy combination of radish and paneer, making a lovely Stuffed Mooli Paneer Paratha. This paratha can not only packed in the tiffin box for lunch, but can also be served for breakfast or dinner along with a bowl of dahi and pickle/chutney.
Try our other Paratha recipes:
- Stuffed Arbi Paratha Recipe
- Ajwain Besan Ka Paratha Recipe (Masala Paratha)
- Stuffed Gobi Ka Paratha (Spiced Cauliflower Flat Bread)
A refreshing raita, made using yogurt and crunchy onions, this Onion Raita Recipe is the perfect accompaniment to this paratha.
This raita can be served with pulaos and biryanis as well.
Try our other Raita recipes:
- Carrot Raita Recipe With Peanuts - Gajar Moongphali Raita
- Khajur And Pakora Raita Recipe - Dates Pakora Raita
- Spring Onion and Peanut Raita Recipe
a healthy element added to this lunch box is this nutrition packed salad made with carrots, cucumber, and tomatoes dressed in a simple mixture of lemon and coriander leaves, which lend the salad that lovely freshness.
Try our other Indian Salad recipes:
- Khamang Kakdi Recipe - Maharashtrian Cucumber Salad
- Cucumber Pineapple Raw Mango Salad Recipe
- Kala Chana Salad Recipe With Carrots, Cucumber & Tomatoes