Breaking away from the usual everyday Indian meals, is this simple Continental meal. This meal consists of caramelised onions and rosemary chicken and a simple Ginger teriyaki rice. Great to be served on weekends to your family and friends.
Succulent chicken breasts marinated with sharp ginger and garlic, fresh rosemary and a dash of paprika, a splash of lime to bring in the acidity.
These chicken breasts are then pan fried and served with a buttery caramelised onion sauce, flavoured generously with some rosemary that brings in that rustic flavour to balance out the sweetness of the caramelised onions.
It is paired with is rather simple ginger teriyaki rice that compliments the chicken perfectly.
A glass of Sangaria to sip along with this meal and a dessert of Tiramisu will complete this absolutely delicious meal.
A chicken steak like dish, flavoured with caramelised onions and rosemary. This flavoured packed chicken is an absolute winner.
Serve it along with some flavoured rice or simple garlic bread or eat it as is.
Try our other Chicken Recipes:
- Tomato Basil Chicken Recipe
- Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Chicken Curry Recipe In Spinach Parmesan Sauce
Rice flavoured with earthy flavours of ginger and a lip smacking teriyaki sauce, tossed along with garlic and onions. This Ginger Teriyaki Rice Recipe is perfect to go with aa continental dish of either meat or vegetables.
Try our other Rice Recipes:
- Jalapeno Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- Herbed Butter Rice Recipe With Rosemary & Thyme
- Sweet Corn Coriander Rice Recipe
A drink by the side of this meal is always a great idea.
Be it a cocktail or a mocktail, a refreshing element on the side is always welcome. This red wine sangria goes perfectly well with this meal.
Try our other Drink recipes :
- Cucumbertini Recipe (A Refreshing Cucumber Cocktail)
- Spicy Chilli Mango Virgin Mojito Recipe
- Lavender Lemonade Cooler Recipe
Finishing the meal on a sweet note, is exactly how I like it.
This sinful coffee dessert, will leave you absolutely satisfied.
Try our other Dessert recipes:
- Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Spiced Apple Crumble Recipe with Greek Yogurt
- Bottle Gourd Ice Cream Recipe - Lauki Ice Cream