Methi Mushroom Masala Recipe
Methi Mushroom Masala Recipe is an easy Mushroom recipe that you can serve for your weekday lunch or dinner. The combination of Methi and Mushroom is really good and it will surely satisfy your taste buds.
This recipe is mouthwatering for all the mushroom lovers. Here, methi leaves are added to bring out a unique flavor which we always search to make a common dish taste extraordinary. Serve freshly made methi mushroom masala, as it is easy to prepare with parathas for weekday lunch or for dinner. Try this recipe and we are sure your family will love it! You can also make this recipe for lunch or dinner when you are expecting guests at home.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Mushroom Recipes such as
- 200 grams Button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Curd (Dahi / Yogurt)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger , paste
- 4 teaspoon Sunflower Oil , as required
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup Homemade tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Bay leaf (tej patta)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Kalonji (Onion Nigella Seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 Dry Red Chilli
- Salt , to taste
- 3/4 cup Lukewarm Water
How to make Methi Mushroom Masala Recipe
To begin making the Methi Mushroom Masala Recipe, firstly wash the mushrooms, in a bowl mix with curd, red chilli powder and ginger paste. Marinate for 5 minutes.
Soak the leaves in water for 5 minutes, strain and set aside. Heat a small wok with oil, fry the mushrooms and remove after 2 minutes.
In the same pan, add bay leaf, kalonji and ginger and garlic paste. Fry for 1 minute.
Fry the onions for few minutes or till they become soft. Next, add tomato puree, red chilli powder and turmeric powder. Let it cook for about a minute.
After a minute, add warm water, salt and garam masala powder.
Let it boil to a semi thick consistency, now add the mushrooms and soaked and strained dry methi leaves.