Mexican Beans Salad Recipe
Mexican Beans Salad Recipe is a super quick and super healthy salad made with chickpeas, black eyed beans and kidney beans with an array of vegetables. This salad can be eaten as is or along with a meal.
Mexican Beans Salad is a very easy and delicious salad to eat. All you need to do is keep the boiled beans ready and toss the salad together with chopped vegetables, make the dressing in just 2 minutes and you are done with the salad.
A super fast and super healthy salad it is packed with protein. You can pack these for your mid afternoon or evening snack box for office as well. It is a filling salad and can be had on its own as a complete meal or you can serve it alongside a simple quesadilla.
- Baby Potato Salad with Onion & Cheese Recipe
- Grilled Pineapple and Chicken Salad Recipe- Tangy Summer Salad
- Arugula Watermelon and Feta Salad Recipe
- 100 grams Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas) , boiled
- 50 grams Black Eyed Beans (Lobia) , boiled
- 60 grams Rajma (Large Kidney Beans) , boiled
- 1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , sliced
- 50 grams Sweet corn , boiled
- 1/4 cup Iceberg lettuce , chopped
- 1/4 cup Purple cabbage , chopped
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Garlic , chopped
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera) , roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera) , roasted and powdered
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
How to make Mexican Beans Salad Recipe
To begin making the Mexican Beans Salad, firstly add the boiled chickpeas, black eyed beans, kidney beans, capsicum, corn, purple cabbage and onion in a salad mixing bowl.
In a separate mixing bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, coriander, cumin seeds, black pepper powder and tomato sauce and mix with a beater.
Pour this dressing on the bean salad and toss well and the salad is ready to be served.