Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe - Instant Microwave Cake
This Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe is a quick fix for your dessert cravings that can be put together in minutes. Made with simple ingredients and cooked in the microwave, this mug cake is sure to hit the right note. Eat it as is or serve it along with some chocolate sauce and vanilla ice-cream.
Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe is a quick-fix, instant dessert option for those days when a sugar craving is at it's peak, or when your child demands a dessert unexpectedly.
This mug cake comes together in no time, doesn't require an oven to be preheated, and doesn't make you wait for the baking an cooling process either! Just mix the ingredients into a microwave-safe mug and cook it, and the cake is ready.
If you are looking for more quick recipes:
1 Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons Butter (Unsalted) , softened
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Milk , hot
- 1 tablespoon Chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
How to make Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe - Instant Microwave Cake
To begin making the Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake, in a microwave safe mug, combine the softened butter and sugar, mix well.
To this add the cocoa powder, flour and hot milk. Whisk vigorously with a fork until fluffy and smooth.
Finally fold in the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high power for 2 minutes. The Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake is ready when the center is slightly gooey and the edges bounce back when pressed.
If not ready, microwave for 15 seconds more and serve the Eggless Chocolate Mug Cake hot
- You can add any fruit jam or marmalade of your choice to flavor the microwave cake. You can also use Nutella to enhance the flavor of chocolate and add a touch of hazelnut.
- Addition of nuts and choco-chips is optional.
- Cooking time may vary slightly depending with each microwave. Cook the cake on high for 45 seconds and bursts of 10 seconds after that until it is cooked.