Here is a nutritious Healthy Office Lunch Box to help you keep fit and healthy made up of High Fiber Oat & Orange Coconut Parfait, Pudina Quinoa & Mushroom Curry & Khakhra. Follow our Nutri Dabbas to have a balanced Lunch Box to keep your energy levels up as well as give you the right amount of calories and nutrition required for your daily activities.
You would have noticed that we have packed two snacks, Morning snack and evening snack. It is important to snack in between your meals to ensure that you are active throughout the day and that your performance at work is not hindered because of long gaps between your meals.
For Morning Snack:
High Fiber Oat & Orange Coconut Parfait. This recipe can be prepared the night before and can be kept refrigerated up to two days. Made with healthy Nutri Choice Oat & Orange biscuits, and fresh fruits High Fiber Oat & Orange Coconut Parfait.is full of goodness and makes a perfect morning snack.
We have Pudina Quinoa & Mushroom Curry. Quinoa is a healthy grain which many of us do not include in our diet. This superfood tastes better than rice. You must try it to believe it and its so much more healthy. pack with mushroom curry which is so yummy and goes perfectly well with the podina quinoa.
For Evening Snack:
We have put in Khakhra. Khakhras can be made in large numbers over the weekend and can be packed for snacks through the week. They are crunchy and full of goodness and makes a perfect evening snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
1. High Fiber Oat And Orange Coconut Parfait Recipe
High Fiber Oat And Orange Coconut Parfait Recipe is a healthy breakfast or a mid morning snack that is made with Nutrichoice Oats Orange biscuits, along with Greek yogurt and fresh fruits. This recipe gives you the right start to a day.
Try our other Parfait Recipes that you can pack for your mid morning snacks
- Strawberry and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait Recipe
- Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
- 8 Ingredient Sugar Free Granola Parfait Recipe
2. Pudina Quinoa Recipe
Pudina Quinoa is a high fiber Indian Style Quinoa recipe which is made similar to making a pulao. A simple one pot dish that you can make easily in the mornings. You can soak the quinoa the previous night to make Pudina quinoa easily in the mornings.
Other similar Recipes that you can pack instead are
- Quinoa Vegetable Upma Recipe
- Curry Fried Quinoa Rice Recipe
- Quinoa Brown Rice and Vegetable Pulao Recipe
3. Mushroom Curry Recipe
High in antioxidants mushrooms are a great ingredient to use in your diet regularly. It also a vegan source of Vitamin D. They do not take much time to cook and so adding Mushroom curry to your lunch box is easy.
Try our other Mushroom Recipes:
- Almond and Cashewnut Mushroom Curry Recipe
- Tofu and Mushroom Curry Recipe (in Ginger Mustard Sauce)
- Dhingri Matar Recipe (Mushrooms and Peas Spicy Curry)
4. Methi Khakhra Recipe - Gujarati Savory Crispy Flat Bread
A papad kind of savoury evening snack made with whole wheat and methi leaves are the best snack to carry for your evening cup of chai at work. Methi khakhra stays good in an airtight container for many days. So make in bulk to help you have them handy when ever required.
Other Indian snacks that you can pack for your evening snack are
- Mullu Murukku Recipe - Chakli Recipe - South Indian Snack
- Gujarati Style Multigrain Masala Kadak Puri Recipe - Masala Mathri
- Baked Masala Namak Para Recipe (Carom Seeds Spiced Biscuits)