A delicious lunch box, packed with dal chawal, made Sindhi style with Maakhmi Dal, which is essentially a moong dal made with tadka , Bhuga Chawal, which is onion flavoured rice served along with a fresh and healthy Carrot Cucumber Tomato salad, paired along with a refreshing cooler of masala chaas
Keeping summer meals light and refreshing is the key to get through this heat. Using simple and fresh ingredients, with minimal spices and ingredients which cool your body shall be used.
Simple meals like this Sindhi Dal Chawal is a great option. Pair it with a salad off your choice along with a buttermilk or lassi and you're good to go !
A flavourful dal recipe, made sindhi style with the humble yellow moong dal, you must try this Maakhmi Dal Recipe.
Packed with proteins, this dal is comfort food at its best.
Try our other Dal recipes:
A lovely flavoured rice recipe, Bhuga Chawal is made by combining rice along with caramelised onions and whole spices making it flavoursome and great to go with dals and curries.
Try our other rice recipes:
- Jeera Rice (Pulao) Recipe (Cumin & Ghee Flavored Rice)
- Dhaba Style Spicy Ghee Rice Recipe Made From Whole Spices
- Zarda Pulav Recipe (Rice Flavoured With Nuts And Saffron)
A healthy element to the meal is this fresh salad made using sweet carrots combined with cucumber and tomatoes. Greata to go along with your meal.
Try our other Salad recipes:
- Kabuli Chana & Moongphali Salad Recipe
- Chickpea Salad Recipe With Tamarind Dressing
- Rajma and Corn Salad Recipe
A refreshing drink to your meal is this, Masala Chaas recipe. Made with fresh green herbs this is a lovely cooler for the body during summers.
Try our other Lassi/Buttermilk recipes:
- Curry Leaves Buttermilk Recipe - Curry Patta Chaas Recipe
- Spiced Butter Milk With Coriander And Ginger Recipe
- Refreshing Mint Lassi Recipe