Parsi Style Paneer Charvela Eda Sathe Recipe-Scrambled Eggs with Paneer Recipe
A delicious high protein breakfast made with paneer and eggs and seasoned with salt and pepper makes a great wholesome breakfast along with a smoothie or a bowl of fruits on the side.
Parsi Style Paneer Charvela Eda Sathe Recipe -Scrambled Eggs with Paneer Recipe is a classic scramble from the Parsi cuisine, It has a combination of egg and paneer scramble which is filled with lots of high protein. The best breakfast to be consumed in the morning in order to Kick start your day in a very healthy way. The scramble has simple flavors such crushed black pepper and salt garnished with some chopped fresh coriander.
If you are looking for more Egg recipes here are some :
- Egg Rolls & Curd Rice | Kids Lunch Box Recipes
- Spanish Omelette Recipe (Tortilla Espanola)
- Egg White Omelette Recipe with Spinach
- 1 cup Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , crumbled
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , coarsely pounded
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Oil , for cooking
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
How to make Parsi Style Paneer Charvela Eda Sathe Recipe-Scrambled Eggs with Paneer Recipe
To begin making the Parsi Style Paneer Charvela Eda Sathe Recipe heat a skillet, add oil and sauté the garlic, green chillies and onions till the onions becomes translucent and not brown.
Once done add in the crumbled paneer, saute for a few minutes, and finally add the beaten egg into the pan. Let it rest for 10 seconds and then begin to scramble.
At this point season your scrambled eggs, add the salt and pepper and cook till the egg is cooked according to your requirement. It can be soft and half cooked as well or it can be cooked full. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.