Pineapple Jal Jeera Recipe - Sweet & Sour Pineapple Drink
Pineapple Jal Jeera is a delightfully refreshing drink perfect for summer afternoons or for summer evenings after you reach home from office. If you looking for a Hommade summer drink, you should defintely give this drink recipe a try.
Jal Jeera is a refreshment drink served during summer which is a sweet and sour cumin water. This appetizing drink has different flavors added to make it sweet, spicy and tangy and is excellent for digestion. The Pineapple Jal Jeera Recipe is a twist to the original recipe with the addition of pineapple. If you looking for a Homemade summer drink, you should definitely give this drink recipe a try.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other homemade drink recipes that cools you down:
Jal Jeera Powder
- 4 teaspoon Mint powder (Pudina)
- 4 teaspoons Cumin seeds (Jeera) , roasted
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon Citric acid crystals
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (hing)
- 1 teaspoon Dry ginger powder
- 2 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala Namak)
- 1 teaspoon Amchur (Dry Mango Powder)
- 2 Cardamom (Elaichi) Pods/Seeds , black
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Fennel seeds (Saunf) , roasted For making pineapple jal jeera
- 2 cups Pineapple juice , fresh, strained twice
- 1 cup Chilled water
- 2 teaspoons Jal Jeera Powder , or as needed
- 2 tablespoon Lemon juice
How to make Pineapple Jal Jeera Recipe - Sweet & Sour Pineapple Drink
To begin making the Pineapple Jal Jeera Recipe, in a spice grinder jar, add all the ingredients given under "For Jal jeera Powder" which includes mint powder, cumin seeds, black pepper powder, citric acid crystals, asafoetida, dry ginger powder, black salt, amchur, cardamom, salt, sugar, fennel seeds and grind them to a fine powder.
Use a dry sleeve/strainer and sleeve the powder once. You can store this powder for later use and use as and when required.
In a pitcher, add fresh pineapple juice, cold water, lemon juice with jal jeera powder as needed and stir to combine. Garnish with some mint leaves and serve. Adjust the consistency and taste, by adding more water if required.