We often wonder what dishes to pair to create a wholesome and a healthy meal that will satisfy our hunger and at the same time keeps us fit. We have created a better way to plan your day with a set menu that has been produced in house. This will help all food lovers who are seeking the need to eat healthy as well tasty meals everyday. This is very important because what you eat on a day to day basis matters a lot to help you gain nutrition for your body.
Plan your day to day meals by following our menu list for today :
1. Ellu Kuzhambu (Sesame Seeds Kuzhambu) Recipe
Ellu Kuzhambu is made with sesame seeds and is full of flavor. It is a South Indian recipe which people usually serve along with rice, appam and dosa. The sesame seeds are ground and then mixed with a tangy and sweet gravy.
If you like this recipe, you can also try:
- Yeruvalli Kuzhambu
- Tirunelveli Style Mor Kuzhambu
- Parangikkai Keerai Kuzhambu Recipe (Pumpkin Spinach Curry)
2. Cabbage Thoran/Poriyal Recipe - South Indian Style Cabbage Sabzi
A delicious dish that is a staple of authentic Kerala cuisine. Cabbage Thoran is a popular dish and makes a great accompaniment to steamed rice and curry and is an essential part of the famous Kerala Sadya. A dry dish, Thoran is commonly prepared using many different varieties of vegetables and spices.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other thoran recipes such as
- Kerala Vendakkai Thoran Recipe - Okra Stir Fry with Coconut
- Idichakka Thoran Recipe (Young Jack Fruit With Spiced Coconut)
- Beetroot Thoran Recipe
3. Phulka Recipe (Roti/Chapati) - Puffed Indian Bread
Phulka or Roti or Chapati is a traditional Indian flat bread recipe and goes well with any dal or curries. The bread is cooked on a hot stove till it fluffs up and there is no oil added.
Other Indian breads that you can try are:
- Jolada Roti Recipe - Jowar Bhakri
- Besan & Atta Ki Roti Recipe (Chickpea Flatbread)
- Masala Roti Recipe-Soft and Spicy Indian Flat Bread
4. Steamed Rice Recipe - Pressure Cooker & Sauce Pan Methods
Steamed Rice Recipe, is a classic carbohydrate eaten across the country. It pairs well this meal.
5. Carrot Tadka Raita Recipe- Crunchy Grated Carrot In Yogurt
The Tomato Onion Cucumber Raita is a cooling, healthy and delicious yogurt salad that can refresh your palate and balances out the whole meal plate.
Try some of our other raita recipes
- Mooli Raita Recipe - Spiced Yogurt Salad with Radish
- Tomato Onion Cucumber Raita Recipe
- Beetroot Raita Recipe (Cold Beet & Yogurt Soup/Salad)