Raw Mango Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe With Peanuts
Raw Mango Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe With Peanuts is a medley of vegetables tossed in a simple salad dressing. This salad makes a refreshing side dish to south indian lunch or dinner.
Raw Mango Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe With Peanuts is a simple refreshing salad packed with nutrients. Seasoned with simple spices like black pepper, cumin and chaat masala, this salad can be put together in a jiffy.
Try our other Salad Recipes:
- 1/2 cup Mango (Raw) , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot (Gajjar) , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cucumber , finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Tomatoes , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali)
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mint Leaves (Pudina) , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) powder
How to make Raw Mango Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe With Peanuts
To begin making the Raw Mango Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe With Peanuts, prep all the ingredients and keep them ready.
In a mixing bowl, combine the raw mango, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, roasted peanuts, coriander leaves, mint leaves and give it a good mix.
Into this bowl, add the salt, pepper, chaat masala, cumin powder and toss the salad. Give it a taste and adjust the seasonings accordingly.
Once done, transfer the Raw Mango Carrot Cucumber Salad Recipe With Peanuts to a serving bowl and serve chilled.
Hi there! This is our chance to talk to you. First, we love creating recipes keeping you in mind. At Archana's Kitchen we try to keep recipes simple, smart and seasonal without additives and preservatives. We hope you enjoy cooking recipes from our website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to us.