Restaurant Style Paneer Lababdar Recipe
The paneer is cooked in a tomato based gravy, with mild spices and kasuri methi. It is simple to prepare in no time.
Restaurant Style Paneer Lababdar Recipe is a delicious creamy paneer dish. The paneer is cooked in a tomato based gravy, with mild spices and kasuri methi. It is simple to prepare in no time. The kasuri methi adds a very distinctive flavour to the dish. You can also make this Paneer recipe for your house parties or weekend meals.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Paneer recipes such as
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese) , cut into triangles
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , grated
- 3 Tomatoes , pureed
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 2 teaspoons Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cream
- 1 inch Ginger , cut into jullienes for garnish
- 2 teaspoons Sunflower Oil
- Salt , to taste
How to make Restaurant Style Paneer Lababdar Recipe
To begin making the Restaurant Style Paneer Lababdar Recipe, make a puree of the tomatoes using mixer grinder and keep aside.
Heat oil and butter in a pan, add the cumin seeds and let it crackle. Add the onion and saute until it turns translucent.
Add the grated ginger, tomato puree and cook until the raw smell goes away. Add the kashmiri red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and mix well.
Add half a cup of water and let the gravy simmer for 5 minutes. Now, add the paneer triangles, crushed kasuri methi, mix well and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
Switch off the heat, add in the fresh cream and mix well. Garnish with ginger juliennes and serve hot.