Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi Recipe
Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi is a clever way of incorporating the ridge gourd and full of protein eggs into your diet. serve it with dal and roti for a lovely dinner.
Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi is a clever way of incorporating the ridge gourd into your diet. Ridge gourd is not preferred by many in spite of having many health benefits. Ridge Gourd has higher amounts of fiber and low in calories aiding in weight loss. It also helps in reducing the hyper acidity due to its cooling effects.
The Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi is flavoured with ginger. It is mildly spiced with coriander and red chilli powder.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Egg recipes such as
- Mushroom and Scrambled Egg Bagel Sandwich Recipe
- Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Spicy Avocado Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 300 grams Ridge Gourd (Turai/ Peerkangai)
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ginger , finely chopped
- 3 Green Chillies , finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 2 teaspoon Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped for garnish
- Salt , to taste
How to make Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi Recipe
To begin making the Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi wash, peel the ridge gourds and dice it. Keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add the ginger and green chillies and saute for a minute.
Add the onions, curry leaves and saute until the onions turn translucent. Add the ridge gourd, coriander, turmeric, red chilli powder, season with salt and mix well.
Let the ridge gourd cook well. This will take around 5 minutes. Now, break the eggs into the pan and mix well.
Keep stirring until the eggs and ridge gourd combine together and let the scramble cook well.
Once done, switch off the heat and garnish Scrambled Eggs With Ridge Gourd Sabzi with coriander leaves.