Summer Fruit Tart Recipe
A tasty tart recipe with summer fruits like mango, lychee, grapes and chickoo and creamy smooth butter scotch ice cream. Make these and treat your family and friends this summer with this amazing summer fruit tart.
Summer Fruit Tart Recipe is a delicious and easy recipe that can be made using just 3 ingredients. The tart is filled with butterscotch ice cream and seasonal fruits are added on top to give a fruity feel. You can use any fruits of your choice and relish the dish.
You may also like to try other Tart recipes, here are few of them:
Optional: Soak the fruits in kirsch or vodka for a gentle kick.
- 250 grams Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
- 75 grams Butter (unsalted) , cubed
- 1 liter Butterscotch ice cream , (store bought), softened, leave out for 5-10 minutes before you need to fill the tart
- 1/2 cup Mango coulis , or strawberry/blueberry coulis (whichever you like)
- 1 Mango (Ripe) , sliced
- 8 Lychee , skin removed and deseeded
- 2 Chikoo (Sapota Fruit) , skin peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 2 Plums , deseeded and sliced
- 1 cup Green seedless Grapes
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar
How to make Summer Fruit Tart Recipe
To begin making the Summer Fruit Tart Recipe first, we have to make the tart base.You can click to our Tart Recipe, which will take you through the tart making process.
As your tart is done baking, freeze them for about 30 minutes or more and then take them out.
When frozen pour the softened ice cream onto the prepared tart case. Transfer to the freezer. Freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Drizzle the tart with mango coulis and top it up with your fruits or seasonal fruits of your choice. Dust Summer fruit tart with icing sugar and serve.