Coriander Tadka Raita Recipe
A raita made of fresh coriander leaves, this Coriander Tadka Raita Recipe can be served with absolutely any meal across the Indian cuisine. The addition of the jeera-garlic tadka enhances the flavour of this delicious raita.
Coriander Tadka Raita is a refreshing raita made with fresh coriander leaves and smooth yogurt, with a lovely jeera-garlic tadka for added flavour.
It is perfect to be eaten with stuffed parathas, biryani or pulaos. It is easy to make dish that you can include it to your meals with dal, sabzi and phulkas. Tempering this raita makes it more delicious and flavourful.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Raita recipes such as
- 1 cup Curd (Dahi / Yogurt) , whisked
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- pinch Mint Leaves (Pudina) , crushed
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
How to make Coriander Tadka Raita Recipe
To begin making the Coriander Tadka Raita, in a bowl combine the water and curd and whisk well.
To the bowl, add the coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, salt, cumin powder and mix everything well.
Heat oil in a tadka pan on medium flame, add the cumin seeds and garlic and fry until it turns into a lovely brown colour. Turn off the flame. Add this tadka into the curd and serve.