Take on the KitchenAid India Navratri Blogger Challenge here @ The Hub at Archana’s Kitchen, where you share traditional "Sweet Recipes & Fasting Recipes" that are usually made during these 9 holy days of Navratri. Contest - Closed
The Winners Are
First Prize - Jyothi Rajesh of Curry Trail for Kuttu Ke Atte Ki Puri
Second Prize - Pari Vasisht of Foodelicious for Ratayalche Cutlet for Fasting
CONTEST CLOSED ( Participating Entries)
- Once the Entries for the Contest closes, share your entry on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest (or any other social media platform you are active on), tagging Archana’s Kitchen and KitchenAid India. Apart from great recipes and photographs, tagging is also an important criteria for winning the contest.
- First Prize - KitchenAid Diamond Blender and Second Prize - KitchenAid Food Chopper
- Winners among the contestants will be decided at the sole discretion of the Archana's Kitchen editorial team and no claim will be entertained thereof.
- A few handpicked bloggers will be invited to be Contributors at Archanas Kitchen.
- A few handpicked recipes will also be tested and featured on Archana's Kitchen
Terms & Conditions
- This challenge is open to bloggers within India only
- Winners of the contest who receive the KitchenAid Products will use the product and share a recipe/ blog post of the product. The blog post should also contain the link to the contest page. The blog post will also be shared across the winning bloggers social media tagging KitchenAid India and Archana’s Kitchen
- Do make sure you read more about the Challenge Rules. Entries that don't follow the guidelines will be deleted. Btw, do read it till the end, we have some secrets to share.