Till Wale Aloo Recipe - Sesame Potato Sabzi
Till Wale Aloo is an easy recipe and gives our routine potato veggie a twist. It can be served in lunch or dinner for your everyday meals.
Till Wale Aloo Recipe is an easy recipe and gives our routine potato veggie a twist. It can be served in lunch or dinner. You can also stuff the leftover sabzi into paratha and give a twist to your aloo paratha. Pack this sabzi for you and your kids lunch box or serve it as a side dish along with your meal.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other Potato Recipes such as
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 3 Potato (Aloo) , boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon Ginger , paste
- 1 Green Chilli , chopped
- 1-1/12 tablespoons Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- Salt , to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind)
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped (few)
How to make Till Wale Aloo Recipe - Sesame Potato Sabzi
To begin making the Till Wale Aloo Recipe, heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Once the oil is hot, add ginger and green chillies. Make sure you don't burn them.
After a minute, add sesame seeds and saute for a while. Add potatoes and toss it for about 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, add red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Saute for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
After 3 to 4 minutes, add tamarind chutney, mix it well and cook for one more minute. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.