Vegetable Pasta Soup Recipe
This soup is loaded with the goodness of Moroccan flavours and is a perfect hearty soup to enjoy in cold winter days.Being diabetic friendly, this soup can be relished by all the family members as a light meal or starting dish. Serve it along with some roast chicken and salad by the side.
Vegetable pasta Soup is loaded with the goodness of Moroccan flavours and is a perfect hearty and filling soup to enjoy in cold winter days. Being diabetic friendly, this soup can be relished by all the family members as a light meal or starting dish.
You can also try other soup recipes like
- 2 cup Mixed vegetables , frozen or fresh
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic , chopped
- 2 Tomatoes , diced
- 1/2 cup Pasta , whole wheat rotini, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas) , uncooked
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 1 teaspoon Paprika powder , or red chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Whole Black Peppercorns , crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Salt , to taste
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make Vegetable Pasta Soup Recipe
To begin with Vegetable Pasta Soup, heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic & onion. Cook it for about 1-2 minutes.
After 1-2 minutes, add all remaining ingredients except pasta. Cook the mixture for 10 minutes or until vegetables are soft and tender.
After 10 minutes, add the rotini pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes more. Season the delicious soup with more salt and pepper if required.