Are you looking for Indian Dinner Recipes that is nutritious, wholesome and requires only a little bit of planning? You are at the right place! We at Archana's Kitchen want to make it easy for you and do all the thinking and planning - You only have to execute it, and have a wonderful South Indian or North Indian dinner on your dining table. The ingredients that are needed to prepare these Indian dinners can be found in all Indian Kitchens there by coming under budget and we have consciously paired these Dinner Recipes together so that the dinner that you serve yourself or your family members are wholesome and nutritious.
This week we have paired a whole host of North Indian and South Indian Recipes just for you. From North Indian dinner ideas, we have Veg Mughlai Paratha, Methi Masoor Dal, Corn and Rajma Salad, Sticky Jasmine Rice & many more.
You can make these dinners just for two or for even your entire family - Our goal is to make planning for Weeknight dinners easy for you to plan and execute. These Indian Dinner Recipes are perfect to even plan for a dinner party on a short notice. Not only are these recipe combinations perfect for your dinner but with a little planning you can make more a little more and pack it up for your next day's lunch.
There are a few tips that will help you plan all you meals better if you plan you Dinner Menu well.
- Dry Subzis can be used to make rolls with your leftover roti or paratha for your next day's lunch.
- If you are making any sort of dals especially Kabuli chana, Kala chana, always do soak them in water overnight.
- If you are planning to have sprouts for dinner, make sure you start with the sprouting process the previous day.
- Stock up on groceries to ease out the weeknights and spice up daily life with lot more time to spend time with your family
- We have also included an additional plan for your weekend too!
Take a look and make your meal plan accordingly for a sumptuous, wholesome, healthy and delicious dinner.