A meal that can be served for Sunday brunch, when you have guests over, during a festival or just on a simple weekday. This puri chole plate with the addition of a creamy paneer gravy with a side of salad and achaar is one satisfying meal that will keep you satiated for quite a few hours.
Wholesome with inclusions of carbs from the puri, protein from the chole and paneer, iron from the palak and other nutrients from the salad. This meal is packed not just with nutrients but also with flavours and textures in your mouth. A meal you must put together when the family comes together, after all a family that eats together stays together.
A chole recipe made a lot more nutritious with the addition of palak in the gravy. Making it packed with nutrients such as iron and protein.
This Palak Chole is a refreshing change to the regular everyday chole made at home.
Try our other chole recipes:
- Dhania Chole Masala Recipe - Chickpeas In Fresh Coriander Gravy
- Chole Capsicum Masala Recipe
- Sukhe Chole Recipe - Dry Masala Chickpeas
A subtle paneer gravy made with whole spices and milk, paneer in white gravy is a good change to the everyday masaledar paneer gravies. Apart from being a good fit in this plate with chole puri, it goes well with a simple tandoori roti and naan too.
Try our other Paneer Recipes :
- Methi Chaman Recipe -Paneer In Dark Leafy Greens Based Gravy
- Paneer Kolhapuri Recipe
- Dahi Wale Paneer Recipe - Paneer In A Curd Gravy
A classic accompaniment to chole is this simple puri recipe. Fluffed up, piping hot, served straight from the kadai onto your plate.
Try our other Puri Recipes :
- Hare Pyaaz Ki Puri Recipe - Spring Onion Puri
- Makki Ki Puri Recipe (Maize Flour Fried Indian Bread)
- Bitter Gourd Peel Puri Recipe
No Indian meal appears complete without this condiment of achaar, be it any part of the country.
This meal here includes this tangy and chatpata nimbu achaar.
You can try our other Pickle Recipes :
- Amla Achaar Recipe | Hot & Sweet Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Andhra Avakaya Recipe - Spicy Raw Mango Pickle Recipe
- TTurmeric, Ginger And Chilli Pickle Recipe
A classic sliced green salad on the side adds the element of freshness to your meal.