Lettuce Wrap Recipe with Asian Style Roasted Vegetables
Healthy, delicious and colourful party starters is a must try recipe. Lettuce Wrap Recipe with Asian Style Roasted Vegetables can be made easily for a crowd.
Lettuce Wrap Recipe with Asian Style Roasted Vegetables is a fun and easy recipe to make for a gathering with friends. I typically place the filling in a bowl and the wraps torn into pieces that can be filled into in a separate platter and let your friends and family make their own wraps. My friends have loved this spicy combination of crisp, cold lettuce with the warm, spicy roasted vegetable filling.
If you are looking for more Party appetizer here are some:
- Stove Top Green Peas Seekh Kebab Recipe
- Taiwanese Style Gua Bao Recipe (Steamed Bao Buns With Sweet And Spicy Mushroom & Tofu Recipe)
- Vegetable Dal Pakora Recipe (Dal Bajiya/ Spicy Lentil Fritters)
- 1 Iceberg lettuce , or even cabbage leaves
- 2 Red Bell pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1 Green zucchini , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn , steamed
- 200 grams Tofu , chopped (optional)
- 4 Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , chopped
- 1 inch Ginger , grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Sesame (Gingelly) Oil , for stir frying
- Salt , to taste
How to make Lettuce Wrap Recipe with Asian Style Roasted Vegetables
To begin making the Lettuce Wraps with roasted vegetables, get all the ingredients ready. We will first roast the vegetables in a wok.
Heat oil in a wok on medium high heat; add the ginger, spring onions, red bell pepper, zucchini and sweet corn.
Stir fry on medium heat until the red peppers and vegetables have shrunk in size and are well roasted.
Once the vegetables are roasted add in the remaining ingredients like sauces and spices, except the lettuce and toss on high heat for a few minutes. Turn off heat and our filling is ready to be wrapped into the lettuce.
Separate the leaves from the lettuce, place them in a platter and place the stir fried roasted vegetable filling in a bowl.
And how do you serve the Lettuce Wraps with roasted vegetables?
Allow the family to make their own wraps by placing a portion of the filling into the lettuce leaves to wrap and eat.
Archana Doshi is the founder of Archana's Kitchen. Archana launched Archana's Kitchen in 2007 as a way to keep track of her and family's recipes, and along the way grew it into one of the most popular cooking websites in the world. Archana is dedicated to helping home cooks be successful in the kitchen. Archana says "I hope you enjoy cooking recipes from my website where the sole effort is to make cooking simple for you. When you try out one of our recipes, we are longing to hear back from you. Do take your time to come back and share your comments, as your feedback means a lot to me"