Baileys Irish Cream Trifle Pudding Recipe
Baileys Irish Cream Trifle Pudding Recipe is an interesting combination of brownie layered with fruits and drenched with the popular coffee liqueur called Baileys. Great to be served to your families over the weekend or at your next dinner party.
Irish Cream Trifle Pudding with brownies soaked in Irish Cream Liqueur, vanilla custard and fruits along with fresh cream is perfect for parties. I like to set and serve them in individual glasses like a martini glass or even a dessert bowls. The glass bowls make the dessert look pretty and delicious.
If you are looking for more Party Recipes here are some :
- Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe (Quick & Easy Indian Carrot Pudding)
- Pav Bhaji Recipe (Buttered Buns Served with Spicy Mashed Vegetables)
- Sichuan Style Chilli Potato Recipe
- 2 cup Chocolate Brownie , chopped
- 2 cups Fresh cream
- 1 1/2 cup Vanilla custard
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Orange , Peeled and sliced
- 2 Kiwi , peeled and sliced
- 1 Ripe Bananas , peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Pineapple , freshly cut
- 1 cup Strawberry Compote
How to make Baileys Irish Cream Trifle Pudding Recipe
To begin making the Irish Cream Trifle Pudding Recipe, we will first get the rich chocolate brownies and the raspberry or strawberry compote ready. Follow the instructions by clicking on the link above
Whip the cream along with 3 tablespoons of Baileys until it forms soft peaks. Set this aside.
Divide the brownie pieces into 10-12 glasses/dessert bowls and drizzle a tablespoon of Baileys over each brownie
Layer the fruits over the brownie. Spoon the vanilla custard over the fruits. Spoon freshly whipped Baileys cream over the custard and finally drizzle the fruit compote and serve.
You can pre-make the trifle pudding these about 3-4 hours ahead, but I would suggest that you drizzle the compote just before you are ready to serve.