Baked Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe
Boiled and mashed potatoes appetizer with thyme and spices
The Baked Potato Thyme Rolls is a delicious appetiser made from boiled and mashed potatoes that are flavoured with herbs like thyme. These baked thyme potatoes taste delicious when served with a spicy Tomato Chilli Garlic Asian Dip. You can add any other herb of your choice like coriander, mint, basil, dill, rosemary to give it a different flavour to the baked potato rolls. Serve Baked Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe along with Chilli Garlic Sauce Recipe, or Dill Leaves & Parmesan Dip Recipe.
Here are a few more appetizers you can also relish preparing
- 4 Potatoes (Aloo) , boiled and grated potatoes
- 1/2 cup Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese , grated
- Red Chilli powder , to taste
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Bread crumbs , (adjust)
- 1/4 cup Milk
How to make Baked Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe
To begin making the Potato Thyme Rolls Recipe, preheat the oven to 200 C.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the breadcrumbs and milk.
Divide the thyme potato mixture into 10 portions and shape them into an oval to form a roll.
Dip the thyme potato rolls in milk and then toss them in breadcrumbs.
Arrange the rolls on a greased baking sheet and bake them in the oven until the crust looks crispy and lightly golden brown. Mine took about 12 minutes.