Cheese Salad Wrap Recipe
A simple wrap filled with the goodness of cheese and vegetables which can be served as a tea time snack.
A basic tossed salad becomes a lot more appealing and filling with these delicious ‘Veggie Cheese Salad Wrap’. Its so colourful, easy to make, super tasty and kind of grab to go food. Toss in your choice of veggies, mix it up with a cheesy dressing and stuff inside a flatbread and you are set! Filled with lots of veggies these cheese salad wrap is super healthy. Even the kids would love this wrap. Do give a try!
If you like this recipe, you can try other wrap recipes such as
- 4 Tortillas , or phulka
- 1 Cucumber , finely shredded
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , finely shredded
- 1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose) , shredded
- 1 Red Yellow and Green Bell Peppers (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 2 Onions , thinly sliced
- Iceberg lettuce , as required
- 3 tablespoon Cheese , grated or crumbled
- 4 tablespoons Roasted tomato pasta sauce , or chilli sauce Salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Hung Curd (Greek Yogurt) , or cream cheese/veg mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt , to taste
How to make Cheese Salad Wrap Recipe
To begin making the Cheese Salad Wrap recipe, prepare the dressing.
To the hung curd add minced garlic, cumin powder, chat masala, crushed pepper and salt to taste. Mix it nicely.
In a big mixing vessel take shredded cucumbers, shredded carrots, shredded cabbage, sliced capsicum and sliced onions.
To the shredded veggies add the dressing. Mix well and taste test. Filling for cheesy salad wrap is ready .
On a griddle slightly warm the tortillas / roti without applying oil .
The next step is to make the wraps. Place a tortilla on a clean dry surface and spread tomato sauce or chilly sauce on the it .
Place few lettuce on the centre of the flatbread
Now add 1 to 2 tablespoon of the cheesy salad mixture in the central part.Finish it off with some grated cheese. And roll it up tightly.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps. Serve the veggies Cheesy salad wrap immediately.