Chickpea Orange Salad Recipe with Sun Dried Tomatoes
The Chickpea Orange Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe is a refreshing salad for the onset of summers. The fresh peeled oranges and sundried tomatoes tossed in olive oil and flavoured with parsley is super delicious. An impeccable salad served chilled is great for a summer afternoon picnic or a dinner party. The Chickpea Orange Salad is wholesome and rich in flavours and textures that your whole family will love.
If you love salads, then you must try some of our favorites too
- 1 cup Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas) , cooked with salt
- 2 Oranges , peeled and diced
- 2 Carrots (Gajjar) , julienned
- 1/2 cup Anardana Powder (Pomegranate Seed Powder)
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt , to taste
- 2 sprigs Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds)
How to make Chickpea Orange Salad Recipe with Sun Dried Tomatoes
To begin making the Chickpea Orange Salad Recipe with Sun Dried Tomatoes, first prep all the ingredients and keep them ready.
Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl except for the parsley.
Refrigerate the salad for a couple of hours until chilled and then finally stir in the mint leaves and sesame seeds.
Serve the Chickpea Orange Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes for dinner for the summer picnics or even for a quick dinner at home.