Green Beans Fry Recipe
Green Beans fry is a simple, nutritious and delicious recipe filled with the goodness of beans which can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It makes a perfect side dish along with Indian meals of boiled rice and Mixed Vegetable Sambar to make a wholesome meal.
Have a look at other Green beans recipes
- 250 grams Green beans (French Beans)
- 1/4 teaspoon Asafoetida (hing)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- Sunflower Oil , as required
- Salt , as required
How to make Green Beans Fry Recipe
To prepare Green Beans Fry Recipe, clean the beans and chop them finely. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add hing and cumin seeds. Sauté it for 15 to 20 seconds.
After 15 to 20 seconds, add green chillies and beans.
Add salt and turmeric powder and let it cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
After 3 to 5 minutes, add in the red chilli powder and coriander powder.
Cover the lid and cook it till the beans becomes soft and cooked.
Keep stirring in between so that the beans don't get burned.
Once done, switch off the stove and the Green Beans Fry Recipe is ready to serve with boiled/steamed rice and Mixed Vegetable Sambar to make a wholesome meal.