Papaya Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe With Roasted Peanuts
Simple and refreshing papaya salad recipe with oranges, pomegranate and a honey lemon juice dressing. Makes a great snack to be had in between meal.
Papaya Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe is a fruit salad that can be put together in a matter of minutes. The only possible time that will take you is to prepare the fruits. And its totally healthy, with no oils and no sugars. All the fruits combined together makes this salad rich in vitamins and minerals and full of antioxidants.
If you like this recipe, try more recipes like
- 1 cup Papaya , peeled and diced into chunks
- 1/4 cup Fresh Pomegranate Fruit Kernels
- 2 Oranges , peeled and diced
- 1 Cucumber , peeled and diced or chopped
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice , (add more if needed)
- 1/4 cup Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , crushed or whole or halved
- Chaat Masala Powder , (optional)
How to make Papaya Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe With Roasted Peanuts
To begin making Papaya Orange Pomegranate Salad Recipe With Roasted Peanuts, we will first prepare the fruits and keep them ready.
In a large bowl add all the ingredients listed and give it a toss with a your fingers. Add the chaat masala if needed.
Check for the salt levels, add chaat masala if you like and serve the fruit salad immediately.