Sookha Bhujia Bhel Recipe
Sookha Bhujia Bhel Recipe is an easy snack or appetizer made up of bhujia and fresh chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. Serve Sookha Bhujia Bhel as a starter at your cocktail parties.
Sookha Bhujia Bhel Recipe is a quick and easy to make appetizer when you have sudden guests at home or when you have to spin an interesting dish at your home parties to go along with the drinks. The otherwise boring bhujia is made interesting by adding simple available healthy ingredients at home. Sprouts are added to make this bhujia bhel more nutritious.
If you like this recipe, you can also try other street chaat recipes such as
- 2 cups Sev , Bhujia (you can use any sev)
- 1/2 cup Onions , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cucumber , finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Channa Sprouts , optional of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind)
- 1 tablespoon Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Chaat Masala Powder
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
How to make Sookha Bhujia Bhel Recipe
To begin making the Sookha Bhujia Bhel Recipe, take a big bowl and add all the ingredients except bhujia sev and mix well.
Just before serving add the crunchy bhujia sev, and give it a good stir. It is ready to be served.
"I am an experimental cook by chance!" Yeah! Cooking to me has always been a form of stress buster. What started as a stress busting exercise post work, has now evolved to a much full time activity. I try to improvise the traditional recipes with easy to available ingredients at home. Thus, you will come across a lot of fusion in my cooking style. I try to include seasonal organic produce as much as possible in my cooking.