Beetroot Salad Recipe with Mixed Greens & Feta Cheese
Beetroot Salad Recipe With Mixed Greens & Feta Cheese is a delicious and healthy salad recipe packed with the goodness of beetroot and variety of salad greens. Any combination of salad greens can be used to prepare this salad. The soft feta cheese adds to the punch of the salad and the roasted melon seeds add to the crunchiness of the salad.
Other recipes that you can try are:
- 1 Beetroot , peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Onion , thinly sliced
- 5 - 6 Cherry tomatoes , halved
- Iceberg lettuce , one bunch, torn into bite size pieces
- Rocket leaves , half a bunch
- 50 grams Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Melon seeds , roasted Ingredients for the dressing
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 1 teaspoon Za'atar
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinaigrette
How to make Beetroot Salad Recipe with Mixed Greens & Feta Cheese
To begin making the Beetroot Salad Recipe With Mixed Greens & Feta Cheese, first steam the beetroot in the steamer till al dente or just cooked through.
Transfer the steamed beets to a bowl and allow it to cool.
While the beetroot is set aside, whisk together ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
In a large salad mixing bowl add lettuce, rocket leaves, onion, cherry tomato and beetroot.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat the salad with the dressing.
Add the crumbled feta cheese over the Beetroot Salad along with roasted melon seeds.