Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe
Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe is a tangy, tasty chaat recipe made with puffed rice, diced raw mango and other chaat ingredients. Addition of sweet dates chutney cuts through the tanginess of this recipe. Serve these as an evening snack or make them as starters for your next weekend party
Bhel Puri is a popular street food which is loved and enjoyed by everyone. To give the regular bhel puri it a twist, we added raw mango to make it more delicious.
You can also try other chaat recipes such as :
- 2 cups Puffed rice
- 1 Onion , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tomato , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango (Raw) , diced
- 3 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , minced
- 3 tablespoons Raw Peanuts (Moongphali) , roasted
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Moong Dal (Split) , fried(optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Lahsun Ki Chutney (Red Garlic Chutney)
- 1 tablespoon Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind)
- Salt , as required
How to make Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe
To begin with Bhel Puri With Raw Mango, sprinkle a pinch of salt and red chili powder on diced raw mango and set aside.
In a wide mixing bowl, mix in sliced onions, sliced tomato, puffed rice, peanuts, Lahsun ki Chutney , green chutney and Date and Tamarind Chutney . Now add masala raw mango pieces and toss it gently. Season with salt if required.
Add fresh chopped coriander, sev and fried moong dal. Toss and serve immediately.
Lubna Karim, the face behind ‘Yummy Food aka Kitchen Flavours’. A science student turned into a management graduate finally ending up in the kitchen, experimenting and experiencing the joys of everyday cooking…..along with enjoying her mommyhood being mom to a cute little daughter…who most of the times keeps me on toes…..My blog is a virtual dairy for my princess. If you are looking out for 'fast to cook, good to eat recipes'...which are made and served with love, then do stop by at 'Yummy Food'.