Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe
Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe is a tangy, tasty chaat recipe made with puffed rice, diced raw mango and other chaat ingredients. Addition of sweet dates chutney cuts through the tanginess of this recipe. Serve these as an evening snack or make them as starters for your next weekend party
Bhel Puri is a popular street food which is loved and enjoyed by everyone. Bhel puri is a snack made with puffed rice, onions, cucumbers tomatoes and sweet and spicy chutney. To give the regular bhel puri a twist, we added raw mangoes which makes this bhel puri more delicious.
This is a great recipe to be made during summers when raw mangoes are in season. Kids and elders equally enjoy this tasty and crunchy Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe which tantalize your taste buds.
You can also try other chaat recipes such as :
- 2 cups Puffed rice
- 1 Onion , peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Tomato , deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mango (Raw) , diced
- 3 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , minced
- 3 tablespoons Raw Peanuts (Moongphali) , roasted
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Moong Dal (Split) , fried(optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Lahsun Ki Chutney (Red Garlic Chutney)
- 1 tablespoon Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Sweet Chutney (Date & Tamarind)
- Salt , as required
How to make Bhel Puri With Raw Mango Recipe
To begin making Bhel Puri With Raw Mango, sprinkle a pinch of salt and red chili powder on diced raw mangoes and keep aside.
In a wide mixing bowl, mix in chopped onions, chopped tomato, puffed rice, peanuts, Lahsun ki Chutney , green chutney and Date and Tamarind Chutney . Now add masala raw mango pieces and toss it gently. Season with salt if required.
Add fresh chopped coriander, sev and fried moong dal to the bhel. Toss and serve immediately.