This wholesome portion control meal of Aloo Bhindi Sabzi, Gujarati Kadhi, served with phulkas, a Kala Chana Salad and Instant Amla Pickle that is rich in protein, vitamins and delicious taste will keep you satiated for a long time.
As always, eat in right sensible size portions, eat slowly and mindfully without external distractions to avoid not just over eating but also appreciating the meal on your plate.
Read the Guidelines for Healthy Eating Using Portion Control to incorporate healthy eating habits into your everyday lifestyle.
A simple yet popular Indian sabzi made across the country, this bhindi aloo is all kinds of comfort food.
Try our other dry sabzi recipes:
- Kela Matar ki Sabzi Recipe - Raw Banana Green Peas Stir Fry
- Gavar Pumpkin Sabji Recipe
- Kathiyawadi Stuffed Onion Recipe
A kadhi is a Gujarathi staple, dahi based curd with a flavour packed tadka goes not just with khichdis but with phulkas and sabzis too.
Try our other Kadhi Recipes:
- Palak Onion Kadhi Pakora Recipe
- Gujarati Kadhi With Milk And Mint Recipe
- Palak Kadhi Recipe - Spinach Kadhi
A protein packed salad made with boiled kala chana and everyday veggies, it increases tye nutritive value of the meal, especially a portion control one.
Try our other Salad Recipes:
- Sprouted Green Gram Kosambari Recipe- With Pomegranates
- Beetroot Gajar Mooli Salad Recipe - Radish & Beetroot Salad
- Peanut Cucumber Salad Recipe
Amla Sambhariyo ois an instant pickle that can be made in a jiffy. Apart from a great source of Vitamin C, it is also a chatpata addition to the meal.
Try our other Pickle Recipes:
- Instant Lemon Pickle Recipe
- Avakkai Pickle Recipe - Avakkai Mango Uruguai Recipe
- Instant Red Chilli Pickle Recipe