So What Are We Looking For Exactly In The Contest?
- Share with us whatever dish makes you think of your mom and the greatest hits of her home cooking.
- Whether it’s her special Curry, Kadhi, Bread, Paratha, Lassi, Salad, Pancake, Casserole, Biryani, Waffle, Pancake, Pasta, Pizza, Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Thai or more that are panning into a breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner - you can share them all.
- You can share both vegetarian and non vegetarian recipes.
- Let us celebrate this Mother’s day what she has taught you about home cooking with the rest of Archana’s Kitchen community and the world.
To Enter our Mother’s Day Contest.
- Share your moms' most delicious recipes or their favorite dish along with recipe instructions.
- Upload the recipe along with a good looking clear high resolution picture
- Click an amazing picture of the food you cooked. Two most important thing about the contest is the picture and a well written recipe. Along with a good recipe, make sure that you send a high-resolution picture, which is simple and attractive. We always look for a close shot of the food, so that our viewers can see the texture and colors of the food.
- Please do not use any food colors or artificial ingredients in the recipe, they will not be published or selected.
- Your recipe will get selected if you ensure that the recipe has a good description, a good set of recipe instructions and a great looking photo of the food
- Follow & Like Archana's Kitchen on Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Winners Will Get
What more! 3 amazing recipes will also get a chance to win kitchen appliances that are enlisted. So hurry up, send your recipes for the Mother's Day Contest.
1st prize - Prestige Clip On Aluminium Pressure Cooker with Glass Lid, 3 Litres
2nd prize - COCO 9 Cavities Paddu Tawa/Appam Patra/Paniyarakkal/Kuzhi Paniyaram
3rd prize - Prestige Omega Deluxe Induction Base Non-Stick Kitchen Set, 3-Pieces
1st Rimli D - Ilish Pulao Recipe (Bengali Style Hilsa Fish Pilaf)
2nd Pooja Nadkarni - Recheado Chicken Naan Wraps Recipe
3rd Sadaf Abbasi - Lugai Gosht Recipe (Mutton In Spicy Tomato Onion Gravy)